Here are the essays I have written:
- "How To Run a Quarterly Product Strategy Meeting" (21K views on Medium)
- First Round Capital Article on "Branding for Builders" (18K shares)
- Branding for Builders (12K views and 2,700 "claps" on Medium)
- "Leaders Lead" on Medium
- "Netflix's Customer Obsession" on Medium
- "Bad Presentations Gone Good" on Medium
- "What Your Next Head of Product Looks Like"
- "Hacking Your Product Management Career"
- "6 Tips for Making Wicked Hard Decisions"
- "How To Find a Great Job"
For young startups, lots of great YCombinator advice in one place: YC's Essential Startup Advice
This is a helpful article describing differences between Mission, Vision, and Strategy: WTF is Strategy?
The video below has two very helpful segments: enterprise sales for startups in the first half, followed by guidance on forming your startup pitch:
Jason Kilar, below, was at both Amazon and Hulu and talks about culture as a means to enable scaling: